*This link follows to Steam Store, from where you can get and install this game. Please note that this source supports only PCs with Windows, Mac, Linux and Steam OS.
**This link follows to Humble Bundle from where you can get digital version of this game.
How to get Sid Meier's Civilization® V
This page contains links to the official sources of the game Sid Meier's Civilization® V. So that you do not have problems with getting the game, we have prepared a detailed instruction.
How to get the game on Steam
Before installing the game through the digital distribution system Steam, please check whether your computer meets the system requirements of the game. If the game is supported on OS, follow the instruction.
- Press the "Get it on Steam" button and go to the Sid Meier's Civilization® V game page on the Steam site.
- The Sid Meier's Civilization® V game does not support all versions of Windows OS. The game is guaranteed to run on the following versions: Windows® Vista SP2/ Windows® 7, 10.12 (Sierra), Linux.
- To check the version of Windows on your PC, press the Windows + R button on your keyboard, type winver and click "OK." A window will appear with a detailed description of the installed version of the OS.
- Also for the correct operation of the game your computer must meet specific hardware requirements. You can read more about them on the system requirements page.
- Make sure that you have an account on Steam. After the authorization, you can buy the game or add it to your library for free.
- Later, enable the Steam application, find the game in the library and install it. As soon as the launching is finished, your game is ready for playing.
How to get Sid Meier's Civilization® V game on the Humble Bundle
Before getting the game on the Humble Bundle, make sure that your device meets the recommended requirements for the correct operation of the game.
- Just go to Sid Meier's Civilization® V, and if the requirements are all OK, then click on the "Get it on Humble Bundle" button, which will take you to the game page on this digital distribution service.
- Log in to your account in the Humble Bundle.
- After the authorization, add the game to the basket and proceed to purchase the order. You will receive a key for downloading the Sid Meier's Civilization® V game on the appropriate platform. For getting detailed information on the game code activation, we recommend you to refer to the help page of Humble Bundle.
GET IT NOW!
We collect all legal sources for every game. To get this game you should go through the link below.
- Full Game Sales Data
- Games on Sale Alerts
- Video Walkthroughs
© 2007-2017 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Developed by Firaxis Games. Sid Meier’s Civilization V, Civilization, 2K Games, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All rights reserved.
There’s a multitude of excellent puzzle games out ther...
If you’ve enjoyed playing the Hello Neighbor video gam...
We think of Solitaire Games for PC as of something that alwa...
Roblox is a gaming platform with many player-created games t...
Prediction is the keyword of the 2010s; keyboards predict wh...
After a long period of silence, it looks like the FNaF World...