Airport Madness 3D
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Avoid Midair Colllisions!The seventh version of Airport Madness offers players a 3-dimensional air traffic control experience, from a control tower perspective. You get to sit in a virtual swivel chair, able to pan around the airport with the drag of your mouse. Choose good weather or bad, adjust the tower height to your preference, then do your best to manage jet traffic into and out of five different real-world airports, with more airports coming soon. Listen to human pilot voices as the aircraft obey your every command. Watch as the animated windsocks react to gusty winds. Scan your radar screens for potential conflicts between aircraft.
Designed by real-world air traffic controllers
- Surface Radar Display
- Airborne Radar Display
- Human pilot voices
- Dead real flight characteristics
- Optional bad weather
- Three different views, including "pilot cam"
- Adjustable tower height
- Zoomable view
- Reversible traffic patterns
- Multiple game play modes
Seven Awesome Airports!
- Norman Manley Airport, Kingston Jamaica
- Billy Bishop Airport, Toronto Ontario
- Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport, Broomfield Colorado
- LaGuardia Airport, New York USA
- Vancouver Harbour (float plane base), Vancouver, Canada
- Castlegar (forest fire fight), BC, Canada
- Los Angeles
- Boston Logan (coming April)
Airport Madness 3D has similar game play mechanic to the rest of the series. In this version, each airport offers two separate traffic patterns, a huge step upwards from our previous six versions of Airport Madness.
Choose your view!
- Adjustable-height control tower view
- Runway threshold view
- "Pilot cam" cockpit view from all aircraft
- Zoom in or out, pan in all directions
It feels real!Our terrain is built from real-world earth data. Airport designs are based on real-world layouts. Game play has been designed by real-world air traffic controllers and commercial pilots. Even the aircraft flight characteristics are highly realistic. Watch as the airplanes actually raise their nose during the takeoff rotation, and during the landing flare. Sounds are authentic. We've added the rumble of an aircraft's takeoff thrust, and the whine of a jet engine as it spools up at the gate.
Airport Madness 3D is a game you've got to play!We've worked hard to compare our air traffic control game to that of 3D simulations that are currently for sale elsewhere, and what we feel everybody wants is a game that's easy to grasp, lots of fun, and highly addictive. Airport Madness 3D is all of these.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page