Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Embark on an epic cross-country journey that sends an unlikely hero deep into the heart of the wild west in search of love and an ancient, cursed treasure mine, said to contain inconceivable wealth!
Meet Al Emmo. He's single. He's also a feeble, forty-two-year-old Easterner. But he has a plan: travel out west, marry a mail-order bride, bring her back east to introduce to his aging parents, and prove that he's a real man! Are you ready?
But does Al have what it takes to be a cowboy? A stranger in town - a charming royal from Spain - competes for the object of Al's affections. And a looming thousand-year-old Aztec curse is bound to keep him on his toes. Brave a horde of desert perils including excessively-equipped prairie dogs, an extremist termite exterminator, arrow-happy Indians, and a liquor SO potent, you won't even remember your hangover!
Does redemption lie within the haunted depths of the Lost Dutchman's Mine? Is Al brave enough to enter? And will his parents even miss him? Find out in Himalaya Studios' Wild Western, point-and-click adventure game!
Developed and produced by Himalaya Studios, the team behind the popular and acclaimed free remakes of King's Quest 1, 2 ,3 and Quest for Glory 2.
- Steam Trading Cards and Badges
- Classic 2D-animated cutscenes
- Over 120 high-res, hand-painted background scenes
- More than 15,000 frames of fluid, pre-rendered character animation
- Unique Look, Interact, and Talk narrator messages for every location, item, and character
- Detailed speech portraits for all characters, all fully-voiced and lip-synced
- More than two hours of lovingly scored original music by Tom and Dianne Lewandowski
- Nine Acts filled with fun, excitement, humor, and danger!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page