Alpha Polaris : A Horror Adventure Game
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: Intel P4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DirectX 9 support
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1000 MB available space
- Additional Notes: MINIMUM RESOLUTION 1280*768
Alpha Polaris : A Horror Adventure Game Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Alpha Polaris : A Horror Adventure Game game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Alpha Polaris is an old-school adventure game focusing on character-driven horror and environmental themes. Previously released worldwide in retail, the game features professional voice-acted dialogues, hand-drawn dialogue portraits and an original soundtrack.
Alpha Polaris was developed by Turmoil Games, an indie game studio situated in Finnish Lapland, making the game an authentic Arctic production. Developed during two long and dark Finnish winters, inspiration for the game was drawn from such sources as inuit legends, Cthulhu mythos and the very real blight polar bears face today.
The Steam edition includes:
* Expanded resolution support (MINIMUM RESOLUTION 1280x768)
* Steam achievements & trading cards
* Minor tweaks & bug fixes, tweaked dialogues
* English voice acting, ingame texts available in English, Russian, German and Polish