GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
When a series of gruesome murders shake a small town after a strange aristocrat dies and his body goes missing, rumors of a supernatural monster abound. In life Sir William was known to be a cruel and evil man, rumored to be the murderer behind many unsolved crimes. Now in death, this latest spurt of crime has the entire village shaking in fear with some even fleeing. The local police are beside themselves and have made no headway in solving the crimes. Detective Briscol, a man of logic and principles and Timothy Moor, a poor immigrant turned petty thief become unlikely partners to solve these terrible crimes. Alternating between these roles, players will investigate these strange events and gradually reveal a dark secret.
- Experience the gripping murder mystery from alternative perspectives.
- Over 80 locations to explore
- Over 25 characters to interact with
- Cinematic-quality visuals
- A story you will NEVER FORGET!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page