GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
This installment of "Arvale", a Steam exclusivity published by Aldorlea Games (Millennium, Asguaard, The Book of Legends, Girlfriend Rescue etc.), combines all four previously released episodes, making it a full, stand-alone game worth about 20 hours of gameplay.
If you're experiencing lag with the game:
- Open the folder and look at the properties of game.exe
- check the option to "run as administrator"
Duncan Forsythe is the royal gardener of Entoque Castle. He spends his days battling nasty flower beds, hunting down poisonous weeds, and occasionally doing his Royal Majestys laundry.
Meanwhile, the buzz around the castle is that Duncan once saved the world. This is news to Duncan. He cant remember a thing that happened over the last few years. He definitely doesnt remember saving the world. Unfortunately, he may have to lest the world get thrown into turmoil yet again. Dark forces are rising, and the key to defeating them lies in Duncans memory the memory that is now scattered throughout the world of Arvale.
Take him on an epic quest to retrieve those memories and thwart certain doom for the entire world, all the while battling monsters, exploring dungeons, challenging dragons, rescuing fair maidens, gathering friends and foes, and strangely enough, talking with wheelbarrows.
* Large, immersive, visual world with a huge variety of locations.
* Interact with hundreds of amusing characters in the story
* Laugh. A lot. Arvale is known for its fun, hilarious dialogue
* Overachieve with many side-quests
* 2 hours of original music
* Many playable characters give a unique storytelling experience.
* Over 20 hours of Adventure game time!
* Equip your character with ever-cooler weapons, including swords, spears, whips and more
* Wield magic spells against your enemies, ranging from fire, ice and lightning spells to the stranger and more intriguing Filibuster and Minecraft.
* Battle evil beasts of all kinds, from tiny rats and bats to werewolves, demons, and ogres.
* Interact with thousands of non-player characters to learn more about the world and give you some entertainment along your way a lot of those NPCs are pretty dang funny.
* Laugh. A lot. Arvale has become known for its fun, hilarious dialogue, and this game is no exception.
* Watch original cutscenes that unveil your characters story. Since Duncan doesnt know any more about it than you do, youll both be amazed by what you learn and by the cool visuals.
* Overachieve with the option of many side-quests to collect more items and battle more monsters
Best-selling Games by Aldorlea Available on Steam
- Girlfriend Rescue
- Vagrant Hearts
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page