GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Ready for a huge adventure? Welcome to the magical world of Asguaard where the future is about to be torn apart.
Somewhere, somehow, the Pandora Box has been opened.
A series of devastating plagues each worse than the previous are on their way tearing apart the lands and creatures before them. The magical inhabitants of Fairies, Dwarves and legendary creatures are powerless to prevent the tragedy yet there is just one chance.
A committee of Fairies gather at Asguaard's highest village - their immense task is to summon a creature able to achieve miracles, a creature read about in the oldest of books, a creature that is in possession of something that the Asguaard kind can only dream of and hold in awe. The possession is a soul and the creature - a human.
Come join the fight for Asguaard, a tale of friendship, passion and heroism.
- Aldorlea's most popular game ever
- Up to 100 hours of playing
- 150 secret places
- 500+ Locations - a huge, open-ended world to explore
- 50 Achievements to Unlock
- 4 Modes of difficulty, including a Story Mode
- Learn dozens of specialties such as Sword, Ambush - great replay value
- 3 levels of learning: Expert-Master-Guru
- More examples of specialties: Telepathy, Learning, Looting, Botanist, Kindness etc.
- Rename your character
- Choose the weapon-type of each character
- Unique Friendship system
- Travel in a balloon
- Summon creatures to help you in the heat of battle
- Pick up icons on the ground to increase your attack power
- Ancient, highly powerful Runes to collect
- High quality production values
- Amazing fantasy soundtrack
- Discover a new world and teach magic and fighting to two humans
- Help the people of the unique world of Asguaard
Aldorlea's Best-Sellers Available on Steam
Aldorlea Useful Links
- Official Website (contains 100+ games including all 20+ Aldorlea Games released to date)
- Aldorlea Community (join it to receive help and info about the games)
- Aldorlea Facebook Page (become a member to get up-to-date news about us)
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page