Aura: Fate of the Ages
- OS: Windows® 98SE/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: 800 MHz Pentium® III
- Memory: 64 MB RAM (128 MB Recommended)
- Graphics: 32 MB DirectX 8/9 Compatible 3D Video Card (or Higher)
- DirectX®: DirectX 8.1
- Hard Drive: 1.3 GB Hard Disk Space ( 2.4GB Recommended)
- Sound: 32 MB DirectX 8/9 Compatible 3D Video Card (or Higher)
Aura: Fate of Ages (NA) Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Aura: Fate of the Ages game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The legend also claims that whoever unites these rings with the artifacts of the parallel worlds will achieve great power and immortality.
In unique worlds of dreams and reality, magical, mechanical and ethereal lands, take on the quest to find the artifacts cleverly concealed throughout the lands. Four parallel worlds await you on your journey: The Ademika Valley, The Mechanical World, The Isoteric World, and lastly, the Island of Unity, each with different environments to explore, challenges to encounter and a variety of indigenous puzzles to solve.
Lose yourself in this fantastic and rich adventure, uncover the smallest details, collect information, solve the enigmas and unravel the saga of intrigue, exploration and treachery that is AURA: Fate of the Ages.
- First-person puzzle exploration game
- An original fantasy-based mass appeal, unique and original storyline.
- Mouse driven, with an intuitive point-and-click interface
- Unbelievably realistic and beautiful pre-rendered graphics and environments
- Original orchestral musical score and immersive ambient soundtrack
- Inventive and original puzzles