Aviary Attorney Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Aviary Attorney game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
One man stands for justice amid society's chaos. No. One bird...
Play the role of Monsieur Jayjay Falcon, a bird of prey with a good heart and questionable lawyering expertise. Join him and his witty apprentice, Sparrowson, as the two take on clients, interview witnesses, collect evidence, and deliver justice to the guilty.
With art by 19th century caricaturist J. J. Grandville, and music by legendary romantic-era composer Camille Saint-Sans, this game promises to be a ~swanderful~ experience.
- Four chapters of talon-biting intrigue and suspense.
- Dozens of colorful characters to meet, interview, and bribe.
- Did I say bribe? I meant persuade.
- Real-life landmarks. Knock on the doors of Notre-Dame! Loot the Louvre!
- Three fully fleshed-out endings. Decisions have consequences!
- More bird puns than you can shake a feather at.