Azkend 2: The World Beneath
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Step aboard a fantastic adventure! Azkend 2: The World Beneath combines amazing art and ultra polished match-3 gameplay into a captivating experience. Click and drag with your mouse to match tiles and activate powerups. Unravel the exciting story and discover some of the most astonishing worlds ever imagined as you progress through the game!
Azkend 2: The World Beneath is a well polished match-3 game with "connect the tiles" mechanic. The game features many different and exciting level types with unique challenges. There are nearly twenty unique powerups to unlock and choose wisely for each level to hasten your journey!
Azkend 2: The World Beneath features beautiful location art to immerse you into the wonderful underground world. The amazing vistas are dynamic and change as you make your way back towards civilization. Gameboard tiles are carefully handpainted and topped up with pretty particle effects.
The story, drawing inspiration from Jules Verne, is told with gorgeous full screen animated scenes and professional voiceover. The story is filled with adventure and wonder in a way that is both exhilarating and relaxing.
- Amazing hand drawn and animated location art
- Super-polished match-3 gameplay with original twists
- Engaging adventure story with full voiceovers
- Three game modes; Adventure, Time and Medals
- Cinematic soundtrack by Jonathan Geer
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page