Beyond the Sky Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Beyond the Sky game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The GameBeyond the Sky is a dark-themed point and click adenture in which you play Selene, a young woman who gets lost in a dark wood. Only by learning to see beyond the veil of appereances in exploring the world surrounding her and solving complex logical puzzles will she finally be able to defeat her deepest fears and realize her dream of reaching the moon.
- Unique graphic design, thoroughly crafted and designed entirely by hand;
- Complex logical puzzles that will test your skills;
- Distinctive means of exploration that develops over the course of the game;
- Many bizarre characters to interact with;
- Emotional original soundtrack;
- An articulate and multifaceted story that will encourage you to reflect on important and deep themes: life and death, fear and trust, prejudice and conflict;
- A vivid world that blends a surprising mix of references ranging from the classics of Greek and Latin literature to contemporary movies, classical art and pop culture;