Calvino Noir Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Calvino Noir game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Play as a disparate group of low-lifes, loners and last-chancers as they fight for the future of a city sliding slowly into the gutter. The characters of Calvino Noir exist in a moral universe which knows only shades of grey. Some are broken souls, some are merely damaged - but all are fighting to forge a future in an ugly world ruled by those whose hearts are cruel and dark.
Although inspired by the futuristic dystopian visions of Deus Ex and Blade Runner, Calvino Noir is a throwback to an era that could easily be from Earth's past. The game is heavily noir influenced, but at the same time progressive, reflecting a somewhat modernist take on the classic genre.
- Seven levels splits across three acts
- Fully voiced rich and immersive narrative
- Stunning visual style inspired by classic film noir cinema
- Explore a richly detailed and atmospheric world.
- Co-ordinate multiple unique characters with a range of skills
- Use stealth or brute force to face those that stand in your way.