Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank is a mischievous, charming and character-driven adventure.
Along with a few friends, Chook & Sosig get creative while roleplaying as pirates. When you need to hunt for fabled treasure, you need some weird pals to join your quest! Join a ghostly chicken and a wobbly spaghetti cat as they seek fabled treasures, solve puzzles, wear dashing hats, and who knows what else!
Through point and click gameplay and hilarious dialogue with oddball characters, the world of Chook & Sosig is brought to life with hand-drawn art, comedic charm and delightfully detailed cartoon-inspired animation. Explore a seaside world with beloved characters including Min, Hebble, Cow and countless naughty goblins. Shape the story and unfold comedy adventure!
They may not be actual pirates, but theyve heard all the classic tales. What could go wrong?
- Lively, hand-drawn world: Enjoy the cute (and occasionally spooky) stylings of this cartoon-inspired artstyle, lovingly drawn from scratch and full of thoughtfully detailed animation.
- Vibrant characters: Get to know the whole crew, adventuring with a cheeky group of friends playing several different roles (and costumes!).
- Multiple endings: If treasure and unimaginable riches doesnt sound like a lofty enough goal, you could always overthrow the local sea deity and be worshipped as a god!
- Super funky soundtrack: Enjoy the musical stylings of Japan-based Nathan Cleary, with over 7 tracks to bop along to! In-game sounds also include true seaside soundscapes, captured by the developer at her seaside location in New Zealand!
- Expanding the Chook & Sosig universe: With fans like Markiplier, this beloved spaghetti cat and ghost chicken has been on several previous adventures, such as A Case of Murder, Hit the Club and Long Weekend. Walk the Plank is their biggest adventure yet!
TookiPalooki is a one-woman indie game development studio, based in Hawkes Bay in New Zealand. TookiPalooki games are inspired by the beauty and quirkiness in nature, as well as cartoons, skeletons and other critters. Her titles often feature the award-winning Chook and Sosig, a sensible ghost chicken and a spaghetti cat. Published by Armor Games Studios, Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank is her largest release to date, imbued with careful details, friendship and kind-hearted comedy.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.