Cosmic Awakening VR
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
PREFACECosmic Awakening VR is a collection of horror scenarios set on a sci-fi stage.
Explore the mysteries in a short linear experience, or try to survive as long as you can against unknown horrors.
Cosmic Awakening VR was developed by a small team of 3 during their free time along side their day jobs for the past year. The game was completely self funded. We wanted to make a game that horror game fans could enjoy by themselves, with their friends, or watching their favorite streamer or youtuber play.
GAME MODESEight Pages
Experience a new twist on a classic terror! Randomization makes it the go-to mode for friends and for replayability. How fast can you collect all the pages? Pages are randomly hidden throughout the ship. As you collect more pages the difficulty and terror increases. Playtime can average around 15-45 minutes.
Eight Pages Classic
Experience our take on the classic terror! Also randomized and replayable. A fun way to torture your friends. Playtime can also average around 15-45 minutes.
A short-story experience designed for players who wish to uncover the mysteries of the space station. Explore the space ship in a linear experience. Playtime can vary between 1-2 hours depending on how much the player explores. There is collectibles, subtle story elements, and interesting interactions for those who like to search every nook and cranny. Immerse yourself in the world with accurate physics simulation, realistic graphics, and audio spatialization.
DESCRIPTIONYou've just docked on a space station when you quickly discover that not everything is as it seems. The crew is nowhere to be found and something seems amiss. In Cosmic Awakening, you will endure through the terror to uncover the truth about what is going on in this space station. You will become part of the story as the events unfold right in front of you. Do you have what it takes to make it to the end? Can you hold onto your sanity in the midst of this nightmare? Can you do what it takes to survive? No weapons. No way to defend yourself. No escape!
Experience a fully immersive horror game in a fully interactive environment that will have you questioning reality! With cutting edge 3D graphics, state of the art lighting, cutting edge audio specialization, and more! This is the VR horror experience you've been waiting for! This is what VR is all about!
- Room-scale VR - Works for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.
- VR Horror - Horror on a whole new level.
- Story Mode - For players who wish to uncover the mysteries of the space station.
- Eight Pages Mode - The go-to mode for friends and replayability.
- Lots To Explore - Sandbox-like environment with many interactable objects make the environment fully immersive.
- Accurate Physics Simulation
- Original Soundtrack - Soundtrack tailored to the game experience
- Cutting Edge 3D Graphics
- State of the Art Lighting
- Full HRTF Audio Spatialization
- Steam Cloud Save
- Steam Achievements
- Locomotion - Currently the game has teleportation.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page