GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
This wasn't Henry Shackelton's best day ever. He was a few tests away from making his obsession on bringing the people from the dead a reality. All in vain his plans were fiercely interrupted by an attack of some bandits. All he's got left is 60 minutes of life.
- The last 60 minutes
This is the last hour of your life. Don't waste it. Do only things you consider important.
- Non-linear plot
The world of 1896 is torn by conflicts. It's up to you which of them and how you'll deal with.
- 12 possible endings
Every decision brings irreversible consequences which will follow you until the end.
- Emotional soundtrack
Richard Wurth is a true master of piano and cello. His unforgettable melodies will accompany you through the whole adventure.
- Handmade graphics
Every location has been handmade to bring out its unique features.
The game's atmosphere is heavily based on historical events that appeared during The Industrial Revolution.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page