D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die -Season One-
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
This is the story of a man with a very strange fate.
His name is David Young formerly with the Boston PD Narcotics Unit, now a private detective. He possesses the supernatural ability to dive into the world of the past by touching left-behind items called mementos. Two years ago, Youngs wife was killed by an unknown assailant, and Young suffered a blow to the head that cost him his memory. His wifes final words: Look for D.
D4: Dark Dreams Dont Die - A new mystery adventure game from SWERY, the mind behind Deadly Premonition. This unsettling tale unfolds through a series of episodes as the hero pursues his wifes murderer and dives into the past. Season One includes the Prologue, Episode 1, and Episode 2.
Enter the crazy world of D4, meet its cast of quirky characters and watch as the gripping tale unfolds.
- An unpredictable story.
- Numerous weird and eccentric characters.
- A brand-new game experience, with immersive controls adapted to keyboard and mouse.
- Clues scattered about the world to help you find your mark.
- Use your special abilities to find hints and open the way forward when youre stuck.
- Collect credits to buy clothing and beards. Dress David up however you like.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page