D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die -Season One-
D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die -Season One- Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die -Season One- game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
This is the story of a man with a very strange fate.
His name is David Young formerly with the Boston PD Narcotics Unit, now a private detective. He possesses the supernatural ability to dive into the world of the past by touching left-behind items called mementos. Two years ago, Youngs wife was killed by an unknown assailant, and Young suffered a blow to the head that cost him his memory. His wifes final words: Look for D.
D4: Dark Dreams Dont Die - A new mystery adventure game from SWERY, the mind behind Deadly Premonition. This unsettling tale unfolds through a series of episodes as the hero pursues his wifes murderer and dives into the past. Season One includes the Prologue, Episode 1, and Episode 2.
Enter the crazy world of D4, meet its cast of quirky characters and watch as the gripping tale unfolds.
- An unpredictable story.
- Numerous weird and eccentric characters.
- A brand-new game experience, with immersive controls adapted to keyboard and mouse.
- Clues scattered about the world to help you find your mark.
- Use your special abilities to find hints and open the way forward when youre stuck.
- Collect credits to buy clothing and beards. Dress David up however you like.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page