Deja Vu II: MacVenture Series Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Déjà Vu II: MacVenture Series game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The original Macintosh AND Apple IIgs versions are back, once again featuring gumshoe detective Ace Harding! Come see where the world of first-person adventures started and experience the classic 1940s noir game as it appeared in 1988.
Dj Vu II: MacVenture Series Key Features
- Two Original Versions: You get BOTH the Macintosh and Apple IIgs versions, restored to their original glory!
- First Person Adventuring: Over 50 game rooms of Noir adventure.
- Drag and Drop: Utilize the classic, groundbreaking windows-based, drag and drop object system.
- Puzzles: Tons of great puzzles.
- Customized UI: Move the UI around to suit your needs and resize the retro graphics to full screen.
- Save System: Save your progress at any time create as many save points as you wish.