Den vänstra handens stig
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Den vnstra handens stig is a videogame with an experimental narrative that focuses on courage, determination and sacrifice.
Den vnstra handens stig challenges the players preconceived notion of narrative in videogames. Featuring a one-button controller that takes a sacrifice upon interaction (controller available separately), Den vnstra handens stig is an age-old tale born anew in digital form.
- Experience the journey of an AI on its mission to complete one last quest.
- Experimental narrative
- Sacrificial interactions
- Black metal soundtrack
- Witness ultimate courage and perseverance as the protagonist conquers insurmountable challenges to find the ultimate freedom.
- Adventures will take the protagonist through multiple routes and precarious routes. Destiny awaits those that dont give up.
- Take control of the protagonists destiny and deny them free will.
Black metal stimulus guides the narrative through dense textures of despair, solitude and ultimately hope.
- Bear the weight of the protagonist and perform your own sacrifice
- Can you stop the inevitable from occurring? Do you have what it takes?
- Please note: Controller available separately. Game also supports XBOX 360, XBOX ONE, and all XInput and DirectInput gamepads
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page