Disillusions Manga Horror Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Disillusions Manga Horror game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Made by one guy in an Attic and his girlfriend, in their spare time.
- This game was made for iPod touch many years ago, and brough to PC/Steam by popular demand, expect the game to be of mobile quality.
Thank you for taking interest, please remember to rate and review, and record yourselves if you can! ^_^
Explore in first person to proceed in the horror story.
Featuring 2D anime manga style character art and 3D environments.
Control two characters, DiS and Sui, see how their story connects.
Dark, gritty surroundings and eerie audio effects for atmospheric gameplay.
Retro indie horror, with a story to kill for.
Sandbox multiplayer, place traps, chat and scare other players! **
Exploring, trap and chat in all 4 chapters with the multiplayer! **
- DiS and Vigil are two friends who visit the haunted residence the newspapers have been covering recently. Unbeknownst to them, however, the place is not as abandoned as the press makes out...
- Be drawn into exploring the mysterious past of the psychotic murderer who once called the place home?
Visit the original crime scene with Police girl Sui, solve and see how she is involved with the story! Has she been hiding something, are DiS, Sui and Vigil connected somehow?
* DK2 Oculus rift tested and working for mac/windows. With pre-0.6.0 SDK (Consumer version does not work).
** Currently Chapter 4 is not playable with Oculus VR, occasionally some multiplayer chapters may be unavailable.
- - - Change Log - - -
12 Feb 2015 :
Various Map and GUI adjustments
Player max now 64 (lobby)
Top 50 scores show instead of 100, to load faster
Thinner player collider on multiplayer
Events do not delete themselves after set time if triggered
Added backup quitting incase no network to disconnect from
Fixed buttons and added Low quality setting to multiplayer maps
Floor falling fixes in multiplayer
2 Feb 2015 :
German and Japanese translations improved (thanks Shervrar and Shinji-coo-K)
Added Multiplayer / Chapter 4 (V1.0)
Slightly longer sprint and faster recovery time
Layout aspect ratio size improvements throughout
Final form Sui only shows after completing chapter 3
Back button appears sooner
Chapters scoring adjusted
Skip button added to intros (chapter 1 and 4)
Touch screen pause button hides on PC version
Minor map adjustments
Footsteps and Traps stay spawned for longer
Chapter 4 map slightly smaller so you can find players easier
Chapters 1 2 and 3 converted to multiplayer and playable