DISTRAINT is a 2D psychological horror adventure game for PC.
You step into the shoes of an ambitious young man named Price.
In order to secure a partnership in a famous company, Price seizes the property of an elderly woman.
In that very moment, he finds out the price of his humanity.
This is his story and the tale of his regrets...
"We have yet to see you DANCE, son!"
DISTRAINT is a horror-novel style of game. It is dark and grim but also has its share of dark humor.
The story progresses quickly which allows for several settings and scenarios.
Your journey will last around two hours!
The gameplay is simple but effective: You move left and right and solve puzzles to progress through the atmospheric story.
- Side scrolling 2D with unique, hand drawn graphics
- Atmospheric music and sound design
- Minimalist interface so your focus never wavers from the experience
- Delve into a unique story full of intriguing twists
- One man effort - No asset flips or cheap tricks, just hard work!
"Snow... no wonder these folks are so absent."
DISTRAINT has been doing quite well thanks to the awesome community!
Deluxe Edition is my thanks to you. Take a look at what's new:
- Dynamic coloring - Goodbye gray, hello color!
- No more lantern - Increased environmental lighting
- Enhanced animation, graphics, and lighting effects
- Refined audio for better atmosphere
- Improved user interface
"These people are treated like cattle..."
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.