- Release date: 10/27/2014
- Developer: Keys of Nine Entertainment
- Publisher: Keys of Nine Entertainment
- Genre: Adventure , Indie
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Features: Single-player, Partial Controller Support
- Requirements: View details
Dungeon Lurk II - Leona
Keys of Nine Entertainment
- OS: XP SP2+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB Video / Shader Model 2.0 suppoort
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Dungeon Lurk II - Leona Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dungeon Lurk II - Leona game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Ceghran, The Dread King, has constructed a dungeon kingdom to house his lords, accumulate souls, create magical artifacts and form dreadful legions. Ceghran has his lords collecting souls to reconstruct his being. If Ceghran is successful in becoming whole, the world will be in anguish. It's now up to you to stop Ceghran and his Lords from causing mayhem across the realm. Complete with Built-Out 3D environments. Easy to Control, Graphic Intensive Artwork, Puzzles, Coin Collection, Sound Effects, Random Loot, Random Puzzles, Random Stories, Random Spawns, RPG Style, Progressive Elements.
- Top Down View Action: This game captures the player from a top down angle, providing you with an absolute way to see all.
- Multiple Control Support: Dungeon Lurk II provides you with many different ways to control the character including WASD, touch screen to move, mouse click to move, on screen joystick and game controller.
- Multi-Language Support: Over 50 languages supported (Machine translations in most languages).
- Traditional Adventure Style: Go back in time and relive the adventure game genre with updated mechanics and graphics.
- Live Action Cut Scenes: Experience puzzle solving with live action presentation cut scenes and enjoy the moment.
- Action Movement Puzzles: Some puzzles require your hand eye coordination to survive or solve the puzzle.