GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
About EmberBack in the earliest days, there was no sun and the world was dark. The heavens opened up and stars fell like beacons into the pitch black world, and they were known as Embers. Powerful and wise druids of a primordial race, the Lightbringers," roamed the land searching for this luminous matter. They performed a ritual of awakening to call the Embers out of their deep sleep. Suddenly the world became bright, and the veil of darkness was lifted. The Embers were the embodiment of magical flame, light, and life, but as word spread about the sheer power of the Embers, they came to be hunted and capturedand so the War for Ember began
A passion project 10 years in the making, Ember is a homage to classic role-playing games (RPG). Enter the world of Ember as a resurrected Lightbringer summoned to protect the dying Embers as the world is on the brink of collapse. Beginning in the Deep Barrows, traverse vast environments divided between above ground and underground realms ranging from lush forests to dry deserts and dark abysses to reach the City of Light. See how the story unfolds through encounters with strangers by making pivotal decisions about your own destiny.
- Classic-style RPG with 30+ hours of epic adventure
- Epic storytelling filled with fascinating characters, lore, adventure, and humor
- Over 70 quests with diverse gameplay enabling players to choose their path
- Engaging party-based real-time combat system with tactical pause
- Over 65 combat skills for the player to use in customized battle party strategy
- Encounter hundreds of NPCs with their own tales to tell
- In-depth crafting system, from baking bread to forging magic weapons
- A seamless world with over 20 handcrafted environments and dark dungeons that are fully interactive and feature movable objects, weather changes and day / night cycles
- Adventure with different companions with their own backstory quests
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page