Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Will you dare to solve the ages-old mystery of Maple Creek? What ancient evil lurks in the seemingly peaceful, pastoral lands of Vermont? Find a missing teenage girl and save yourself in the thrilling detective story, Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek, an outstanding hidden-object puzzle-adventure game!
- Named one of the best HOPA games of 2011 (Gamezebo, Jay Is Games);
- Features the unique Evidence Board: collect evidence and draw conclusions to run the investigation and push the story forward;
- AAA-quality cinematics;
- Breathtaking scenery of autumnal Vermont;
- Extraordinarily immersive and multi-layered story;
- Hours and hours of adventure filled with puzzles and riddles;
- Special Collectors Edition version full of exclusive extras;
- Bonus Chapter awarded for completing the game;