GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Introducing, Zentient's First Game
Alone and lost, a young girl navigates a predatory world where human flesh is a commodity and outsiders are on the menu. Guide our heroine, The Missing Piece, through puzzles, flee from cannibalistic citizens, and discover the various secrets hidden amid the rubble of a once normal town.
What's On The Menu (Features)
- Name your pet fish and never see him again.
- Run and hide from threats that will actively search in different rooms for you.
- Solve riddles and puzzles inspired by classic horror game titles.
- Collect teeth.
- Explore a gritty dystopia in a semi-open world.
- Order a "Sirburger" or "Mamburger" at a questionable fast food restaurant.
- Chat with unhinged characters that have accepted their immoral lifestyle.
- Go vegan by consuming nothing but soft drinks, or survive by committing cannibalism.
- Meet the Magnanimous, Multidimensional, and Metaphysical Pugly.
- Make decisions that will alter the outcome of your adventure.
- Encounter small, friendly bugs that won't impede your experience too much.
- Play the game again with extras, such as new outfits and cheeky dialogue.
Development on Fleshport officially started in March of 2016. It began as a small passion project as a means to bring myself out of a slump in my life, and it graduated into something far more ambitious than I intended. It's been a long road, and although I hope to keep my next adventure a lot shorter, I feel everything I've learned made it time well spent. I hope you enjoy my creation, I look forward to sharing my worlds with you.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page