Fran Bow Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Fran Bow game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
After witnessing the gruesome and mysterious loss of her parents, found dismembered at their home, Fran rushes into the woods, together with her only friend, Mr. Midnight, a black cat that Fran had previously received as a present from her parents.
In the forest, Fran goes into shock over the loss of her parents and when she recovers, shes at Oswald Asylum, an oppressive mental institution for children, and Mr. Midnight is nowhere to be found.
After having a dream about her beloved cat, Fran decides to escape from the mental institution to find him and go back home to Aunt Grace, her only living relative.
- Story driven creepy psychological horror adventure game.
- Unique and peculiar hand drawn 2D Art-Style and 2D animation.
- Self administer medication to open the terrible hidden world that will help solve puzzles and find objects.
- A big variety of puzzles designed with different levels of difficulty and specifically based on the story.
- Three arcade inspired mini-games all with different art style to be part of the transitions in the story.
- Interactive and occasionally playable pet cat, Mr Midnight.
- 50+ interactive unique characters with unique personalities.
- Original Soundtrack.