Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Good thing super-sleuths Freddi Fish and Luther are on the case. Their plan: build a trap to capture and expose the phony ghost. To reach their goal the two friends need your child's help to find a few things-and the list of items changes every time they play. Kids will dive right in to direct this undersea mystery filled with old friends, new faces and a festive sing-along soundtrack.
- Like the real world, Freddi Fish's world changes every time you play.
- Search through fascinating places like a submarine, a ship or Atlantis.
- Out of time? You can save the game and finish it later.
- Take breaks with Freddi Fish: play games like Crab Invaders, solve puzzles, draw pictures or just sing songs.
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.