GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Freedom Cry is an RPG published by Aldorlea Games and developed by Warfare Studios, the company already behind games such as Vagrant Hearts, Ashes of Immortality and Valiant.
Note: to toggle between screen modes, press ALT + ENTER.
She thought she was doomed to an existence without meaning. But when a normal day at market opens the door to adventure, humble housemaid Kismet finds herself thrust onto the stage of destiny, playing a larger role in the current of fate then even she knows. Now, with new friends at her side, and new enemies in her path, she must find her own destiny, and earn her freedom, while fighting to save her family and her nation.
Most Popular Games by Aldorlea Available on Steam
- Girlfriend Rescue
- Vagrant Hearts
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page