Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island
- OS: Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, and Windows® 8
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Processor or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® 9.0 compatible or higher video card with 512MB of Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible sound card
Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Legendary video game writer and developer Bill Tiller (The Curse of Monkey Island, A Vampyre Story) tells a gripping tale of pirates, ghosts, and mysterious Vooju magic. Vooju priest Papa Doc, bumbling cook Blue Belly, and impetuous pirate Jane Starling have fallen victim to the nefarious plans of the Papa Docs wife, the devious Queen Zimbi. The nefarious Zimbi has used her mysterious Vooju magic to curse and transform our three intrepid characters into ghosts. Can you help them rejoin their bodies before they join the ranks of the undead forever?
Set amidst a mythical Caribbean world of Vooju magic and unmistakable pirate humor, Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island challenges you to help the heroic ghostly trio regain their human forms and thwart the dark machinations of the Vooju priestess and her pirate allies. The fate of the entire world lies in the hands of these three unusual heroes!
- Tickle your funny bone in this lovingly hand-painted game world, with a story penned by legendary video game creator Bill Tiller
- Combine the abilities of the three playable main characters to outsmart the pirates
- Play as a ghost and human, and use Vooju magic to solve mysterious puzzles
- Meet a huge cast of creepy and hilarious characters