Girls & Dungeons 2
Girls & Dungeons 2 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Girls & Dungeons 2 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Here comes the second (standalone!) installment of the lewd-but-cute dungeon-crawler "Girls and Dungeons"! Featuring all new shenanigans and features for both new and returning audiences. Explore new, exotic locations, and meet a colorful cast of charming new maidens. Can you stomach spelunking in the cursed booze-dungeon of Yashumugi? This hot mess just won't stop! Play responsibly.
Barkeep "Kai" has but one goal - to become a legendary 'Master Bartender'. However, he has yet to make any progress in the mysterious, seemingly timeless tavern he serves at. One fateful night however, a tipsy princess stumbles through the door - making an encounter that would change his life.
He is left with little choice but to assist her throughout the labyrinth-like underground basements and dungeons that lay underneath the tavern, in order to chase after an evil wizard. Along the way, he'll learn the secrets of "liquormancy" - and the dungeon's mystical "High Proof Spirit Maidens".
- An estimated 11-15 hours of diving in bewitching booze - themed dungeons
- Protect your maidens via classic, turn-based JRPG battle system
- Mysterious and surprising 'spirit sanctuaries'; full of fierce critters and lewd secrets to unveil
- Bartending-action: serve your maiden of choice liquor, in order to dive deeper into the dungeon.
- Lots of custom actions and animations in battles focused on protection and strategy
- Try to trigger the spirit-maiden's "Potential" to annihilate your enemies in a swoop!
- Mysticards: collect, use and equip magical cards to power up your party in any way you see fit
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page