GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Green Mirror is a 2D point-and-click horror adventure with clear Lovecraftian influences that combines the classic gameplay of these games with some new mechanics that enrich it, as well as exploration sections that will submerge us in possible secondary contents that are developed aside from the main story, complementing it.
Following the disappearance of a family while hiking in the forests of Steelrock Canyon National Park, Dylan Riley, a veteran member of the search and rescue unit, suffers an accident that leaves him alone in the middle of the night and lost in an unexplored zone of the woods that has been closed to the public because of the dangers it may harbor. But... Is he really alone? Shadows glide through the trees, watching him, strange whispers accompany his steps like a creepy leitmotiv, and something that has inhabited those woods for eons wants to make it clear that he is not welcomed there.
- Atmospheric exploration - The forest that covers the natural reserve like a green mantle hides many secrets and dangers buried by the time, that's the reason why many of its zones have been declared closed to the public. It's been a long time since the forgotten paths that wind through the undergrowth have been walked ... until now.
- Puzzle Solving - There are many hidden mysteries in the dark corners of Steelrock Canyon's forest waiting to be unveiled, old knowledge yearning to be pronounced again, and more complex motivations than it may seem at first.
- Survive! - Take care of your wounds, seek help and escape the threats that wait for you in every corner. It seems as if the forest around you is alive ... and you can not trust it.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page