Haunted House: Cryptic Graves Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Haunted House: Cryptic Graves game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You are Anya Graves, heir to Abaddon Grange, the estate of Zachary Graves - a notorious occultist and collector of all things supernatural. As the mysteries and terror of Abbadon Grange unfold, your true powers will awaken, along with a long-dormant evil...
- Communicate with the dead by using your special powers, including the ability to touch objects to glean information about their previous owner.
- Explore mysterious rooms and corridors throughout the haunted mansion, including the catacombs, garden maze, and laboratories, to uncover the truth about the estates dark past.
- Craft different powerful potions using the four elements of Alchemy: Fire, Air, Water, and Earth to help you explore different passageways and protect yourself from deadly apparitions.
- Evade horrid ghosts and enemies that possess supernatural abilities, including the Silent Stalkers, Jack the Ripper, Witch and more.
- Solve the mysteries of the Haunted House by helping the Ghost avenge his murder which will release his spirit from the house
- Developed by Dreampainters, the seasoned team behind the critically acclaimed survivor horror game, Anna.
- Written by award-winning comics and videogame writer Gordon Rennie, scriptwriter for Killzone.