Heaven's Hope Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Heaven's Hope - Special Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
But Talorel is not afraid of the task handed to him hes got special angel abilities, funny and loyal friends and, of course, YOU by his side! And without you, Talorel might never be able to get home
The world of Heaven's Hope is charming and crazy at once: youll meet a mouse who following a near-death experience, creates Anselm; a trustworthy homunculus who drives Petrus the guardian of Heaven crazy. Heavens Hope is a traditional point n click Adventure with over 35 hand-drawn locations, a variety of iconic and charming characters and tons of puzzles to solve.
- A thrilling adventure - always funny and full of heart
- Over 12 hours of gameplay with fascinating riddles
- Two heavenly advisers will aid the hero with good ideas and bad jokes
- 35 hand-drawn locations and over 30 animated characters to interact with
- Smart systems can guide the player through the game as much or as less as they want. Heavens Hope is both accessible and challenging.
- A magnificent Hollywood-quality soundtrack by famous composer Jonathan van den Wijngaarden.
- A digital artbook with commentary from Art Director Helge C. Balzer is included (German and English version)