Hidden: On the trail of the Ancients Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Hidden: On the trail of the Ancients game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You play the game as Thomas Farrell, a young anthropologist and one of the expeditioners behind the search of evidence about the Legend of the Ancients.
Thomas traveled to Buenos Aires, where an old colleague of his uncle Eneko seems to have found an important trail to the Ancients.
His investigations start in an old boarding house and soon he will realize that there is something hidden beyond the legend.
Hidden is a high-res, atmospheric first person horror point n' click adventure game with focus on story, puzzles and exploration. The storyline is split into two games: On the trail of the Ancients and The Untold.
- Rich and mature Story, strengthened with docs, books, audio records and visual elements along the adventure.
- Classic Point n' click gameplay.
- Intriguing and immersive detailed high-res locations set in the 30s.
- Story oriented puzzles.
- Original and gripping score for each location.
- In-Game detailed collectibles to enhance to the story.
- Horror fiction inspired by writers such as Algernon Blackwood and H. P. Lovecraft.