Unfortunately, professional review of the Hue game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Unique colour-matching mechanic, offering a new twist on the classic adventure game.
- A heartfelt story that touches on themes of love, loss, existence and remorse.
- A world full of lively characters to talk to, each with their own personality and story.
- Stark silhouetted art style with bright, bold colours.
- Over 30 original music tracks, composed exclusively for Hue.
- Professionally voiced narration by Anna Acton and Matthew Wade, some of the UKs best television talent.
- Full colourblind support, using symbols as a colour aid.
- Razer Chroma, Corsair RGB plus many more coloured LED devices supported on Windows.