- Release date: 5/22/2017
- Developer: Mojo Bones
- Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Genre: Adventure , Indie , Simulation
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100, 3.10 GHz | AMD FX-4350, 4.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 | Radeon HD 5850
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Impact Winter Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Impact Winter game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
"In 30 days, help is coming"
A mysterious radio transmission claims that help is inbound. You are Jacob Solomon: leader of a makeshift team trying to survive the aftermath of a devastating asteroid collision. The world you once knew is no more buried deep beneath the constant snowfall. Your goal: keep your companions alive until rescue.
Rescue-minus 30 days:
Rediscover the survival genre: strategize in a bid to lower the Rescue Timer.
Lead your team to survival:
Provide for your team and unite your skills in a freezing struggle for life.
An immersive and unpredictably hostile world:
Outlast a hazardous winter brought to life by a unique artistic direction.