Inner Voices Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Inner Voices game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Tune yourself to the voices lurking in the head of John Blake - the tormented man dwelling in a trap that only you can guide him out of.
You will never know whether what you see is true - and you can be sure, that even after youve escaped the trap, not all had been discovered
You will be constantly searching for a way to escape the randomised maze of rooms, you will be haunted by new voices and you will be the one deciding who dies.
Meet John and his past in possibly the only adventure game with a non-linear plot, procedurally generated user path and (more than) a pinch of the atmosphere of your favorite horrors.
The sun was burning my back... I spent an eternity watching my shadow grow taller in front of me... what... what happened there...?
- NON-LINEAR storyline.
- Intriguing, disquieting gameplay due to the ever-changing randomized maze.
- Unique, dark atmosphere inspired by the works of H.P.Lovecraft, E.A.Poe and S.King.
- An amazing experience thanks to the moody soundtrack and audio design
- Addictive story full of plot twists and choices that may lead you to one of 5 different ending
- A possibility of enjoying the game in 4 different cinematic languages: English, Polish, Turkish and Russian
- Engaging puzzles with different levels of complexity