Jack Keane Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Jack Keane game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Tooth Island is ruled by the strange Doctor T, who is cultivating man-eating plants and has his own dastardly plans for the British Empire. And why does he seem to know Jack, who can't remember ever having been on Tooth Island? What are Doctor T's plans? And what does he know about Jack's past?
And then there's the young and naive Amanda, who is filled by an almost fanatical drive to prove her worth. In the beginning the young lady is employed by Doctor T, and part of her task is to track Jack down and take him prisoner. It doesn't take long before she begins to wonder if she is really on the right side, or if she shouldn't join her opponent, the charming Captain Jack, instead.
A hair-raising hunt across the length and breadth of the dangerous island finally airs the mystery surrounding Jack's past and leads to a spectacular showdown with a dark and deadly enemy and his nefarious henchmen.
- A wild, action-packed Point-and-Click adventure
- A humorous and engaging story, containing many allusions and references to famous movies, characters and computer games
- Great dialogue, over 40 memorable characters
- Two playable characters the somewhat clumsy daredevil Jack Keane, and the attractive and adventurous Amanda
- A variety of settings including London, the High Seas, Capetown and of course, Tooth Island!
- 3D levels presented in that classic adventure style
- Cinematic cut-scenes to push forward the captivating storyline