Kelvin and the Infamous Machine
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Kelvin and the Infamous Machine game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine is a hilarious point-and-click adventure in which you stumble irresponsibly through history to help legendary geniuses complete their masterworks!
Kelvin is the well-meaning research assistant of Dr. Edwin Lupin, an outstanding but tacky physicist who goes completely nuts when his lifes work, a shower-shaped time machine, is ridiculed by the scientific community. Bent on leaving his mark, Lupin launches himself into the past to prevent historys greatest geniuses from completing their defining works, so HE can complete them instead.
Now the very fabric of time is beginning to unravel, and its up to Kelvin and his fellow research assistant Lise to repair it. Point and click your way through three wacky, gorgeously drawn chapters to help Ludwig van Beethoven, Isaac Newton, and Leonardo da Vinci achieve their destined greatness!
- Classic point-and-click gameplay, featuring both pointing and clicking.
- Beautiful hand-drawn 2D environments.
- A huge variety of wacky puzzles that increase in difficulty as you go.
- 56 quirky, fully animated characters
- Over 2000 lines of written dialog.
- Original soundtrack with 12 unique tracks.
- And of course, the unique opportunity to annoy three of the greatest minds in history and save the universe!