Kindergarten 2 is an exciting pixel game that continues the story of the first Kindergarten game. Here you will be playing as an unnamed kid whose parents got him into another kindergarten. However, the problems to solve remain the same. You need to communicate with many NPCs and try not to get killed. There are many missions in the game. In addition, the game allows you to select answers that can affect the gameplay. Kindergarten 2 was released by SmashGames in 2019. You can download Kindergarten 2 for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS platforms. Unfortunately, it is not a free game, so you will have to purchase it before playing.
Kindergarten 2 uses pixel graphics. The objects are nicely detailed and clearly visible. The game uses top view so that you could see more of the in-game area. However, pixel graphics are not everyone's cup of tea. Some people might not like the game because of that style. Nevertheless, you can run Kindergarten 2 even on weak computers.
After you start Kindergarten 2, you will be able to look through a few tips that the game will give you. You can browse the list of available missions. Each mission develops the storyline. First of all, you need to talk to NPCs and get more information about kindergarten. Each student will tell you a particular story. Some students might provide you with missions that can positively affect your relationship. You can also change the appearance of your character by choosing different outfits. It should be mentioned that it is not recommended for children to play Kindergarten 2 because there are a lot of violent scenes.
Kindergarten 2 controls are pretty straightforward. It will not be hard for you to control the characters because key bindings are default. In addition, you can change them in the game settings. You can also play Kindergarten 2 using the gamepad because the game fully supports the above-mentioned controller.
Replay Value 5/5
You will enjoy replaying Kindergarten 2 in case you are a fan of indie games with an interesting plot. You will also enjoy playing the game if you like the first part of the Kindergarten game series. Unfortunately, the game supports only singleplayer game mode. You cannot play the game with friends.
Kindergarten 2 is a fun game that can help you easily kill some time. However, you should keep in mind that there are some violent scenes in the game. The graphics are pretty nice. You will be able to clearly see the object. Unfortunately, some people might not like pixel graphics.
- Graphics 4
- Gameplay 4
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 5
Objects are clearly visible.
You cannot play it with friends;
Some players are not fans of pixel graphics.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page