Low Magic Age
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Low Magic Age Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
As one of the core gameplays, Low Magic Age owns a strategic turn-based combat system and advanced character building. Field of view, fog of war, charging and flanking, spells, and combat maneuvers, you can experience more exciting game features in the fast-paced Arena mode.
- Adventure mode:
Open Sandbox World: A replayable open sandbox world with various landforms and adventure elements.
Cities and Villages: Villages, towns, cities, and metropolis of different community sizes. In these places, adventurers can replenish supplies, purchase equipment and other services.
Random Dungeons: Numerous random dungeons, such as caves and ancient ruins, that fraught with danger and tempting treasures (traps?).
Town Quests: Cities, villages and other human settlements regularly issue various kinds of jobs and tasks. To help towns to accomplish these tasks is an important way to improve reputation and relationship with locals.
Trade Goods and Specialties: A wide variety of trade goods are distributed all over the world by region and town. Buying local specialties and then reselling to distant regions to earn the difference is a very profitable business.
- Arena mode: Fast-paced combat, looting, and character developing experience.
- Inherited from classic game rules: Evolved from the Open Game License (OGL) of Wizards of the Coast, the set of rules based on the pen-n-paper version of fantasy role-playing games of all time. Plus well designed information display UI, clear prompt of hit percent and damage range, help players to study and immerse in the fantasy world. The innovative combat system, full-attack, covering, in-melee, prone, etc., various circumstance modifiers bring more meaningful tactical choices.
- Classical fantasy monsters: 7 categories, 100+ classical fantasy monsters. Goblins, trolls, giant ants, basilisks and much much more. Different monsters need different strategies and tactics to defeat.
- Tons of equipment and wondrous items: 60+ common items, 90+ wondrous items, 80+ enchantments. Slashing, piercing and bludgeoning, different weapons against different monsters. Gloves of Dexterity, Counterstrike Bracers, Ring of Regeneration, Belt of Magnificence, Cloak of Thorns, Elemental Gem, collecting powerful magical artifacts to create the heroic character in your mind.
- Well designed skills and spells: Fighters own a variety of martial arts movements, not only basic attacks. All of the arcane spells and divine spells of caster classes are greatly improved, too.
About graphics similarity with another game ToME4:We purchased and used a tileset of monsters/items from the Norwegian artist Raymond E. Gaustadnes (Shockbolt). He made another tileset for ToME4. So, both tilesets share the similar style and a few same tiles.
Thanks to the Open Gaming License (OGL) from Wizards of the Coast:It has been stated explicitly by Wizards of the Coast that anyone can make a computer game using the open game content under the terms of the OGL. The OGL can be found in the OGL section of their official website, or the in-game Wiki system.
In order to apply a set of rules designed for a pen-and-paper game to a computer game, many rules in the OGL had been adjusted or improved.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.