GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Meet Nika, a brilliant girl that doesnt fit the world she lives in. Perhaps its the chocolate shake with a shot of cognac she carries in her backpack which makes her different. Or maybe its the fact that at 7 years old her favourite things are the transfer of energy, magnetic fields and electrical engineering. But anyway... It doesn't matter if her parents don't listen to her. It doesn't matter if her teacher ignores her. It doesn't matter if her classmates are dorks. Nothing matters anymore because she has a plan to solve everything. A really odd plan.
Project MechaNika. Plan for the destruction of all things that aren't awesome.
I, Nika Allen, 7 years old, am sick to death of this world. My parents don't care about me. My brother never takes any notice of me. At school I never get taught anything useful. There are loads of things that shouldn't exist. It's for these reasons that I've decided to destroy everything that isn't cool. With MechaNika I will destroy and eliminate the things and the people that I don't like. I'll start at home. Then school. This city. The entire world. I'll get rid of everything that's boring and pointless, and this world will be better for it.
If it's not cool, it will disappear. If you're not cool, hide. MechaNika is here.
- A different adventure where you will join Nika in her quest to complete MechaNika. Go for it!
- Lots of really fascinating characters with their own stories. Meet them!
- Extremely cool and colorful visuals, all hand-drawn!
- You will face many puzzles with different ways to be solved. Choose yours!
- References to many other video games, anime series, movies and music bands. Can you spot them all?
- Seriously, you shouldn't skip the chance to play this game.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page