GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Miko Mole on PC features charismatic Miko with a passion for shiny gems, who is on a mission to become master thief by collecting enough diamonds on each level to open its exit to progress. The game contains 6 challenging environments with 40 levels per world for an impressive 240 total levels. Dig down, dig deep, and uncover precious gems for Miko, but be careful, as each level requires quick reflexes and cunning strategy to avoid the many obstacles, surprises, traps and tricky puzzles, not to mention the many enemies such as bats, skunks and rats. And if you get stuck, certain objects of the environment can be manipulated granting access to otherwise inaccessible areas. Miko Mole is a lot of fun with its stealth-action gameplay and mind-bending puzzles. The ability to grab and move objects, and the ability to blow-up stuff is not just insanely cool, it is a recipe for success. Miko Mole is a great arcade puzzler suitable to players of all ages and experience levels.
-Addictive, Stealth-Action Gameplay
-Full Of Surprises And Challenging Tasks
-6 Challenging Worlds
-240 Levels To Complete
-Suitable To Players Of All Ages & Experience Levels
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page