Millennium - A New Hope
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/8
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound
Millennium - A New Hope Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Millennium - A New Hope game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Marine is young - too young to endeavor great things.
But Marine is a fighter and she refuses to accept fate.
Because her fate is to be a peasant and probably die young - a disease, or a predator, whatever, you always die of something in the murky lands of Myst.
So when her father is critically injured, Marine decides to fight back and take over the crusade he can no longer pursue.
Which crusade? To challenge the feared Lords of Mystrock, the rich megalopolis of Myst, and defeat them in a traditional showdown that decides the rulers of the world.
Everybody keeps telling Marine it's impossible and she'll end up swatted like a fly.
But what do YOU think?
Millennium is the first episode of Aldorlea's flagship series (the makers behind The Book of Legends, Moonchild, Dreamscape, 3 Stars of Destiny, Asguaard, Undefeated etc.).
Featuring an immersive story, this game is a fantastic introduction to a series greenlighted by the Steam community that spans over 5 episodes and features more than 20 characters in total.
- 50+ achievements to unlock - can you get them all?
- 4 levels of difficulty - choose your difficulty and enjoy replaying the game at its most challenging
- Choose visible or invisible monsters - cater to the encounter style you prefer
- Optional guiding arrows - enjoy the game without the worry of having to look up a walkthrough or guide
- Dozens of secret rooms - for those who like to explore and discover every secret
- 40 quests - easy request from a villager or very tricky riddle to solve, help people as you progress in your adventure
- Battle superb monsters including 8 Animal Kings - they are the most dangerous and feared creatures out there, so beware
- Get help from Jeanne - your magically-gifted fairy friend that you can summon when you really need that little something extra
- Gorgeous retro graphics and musics - Millennium features high production values in its genre, all for your enjoyment
- RPG Fan's Indie RPG of the Year 2009
Best-Selling Games by Aldorlea
Aldorlea Useful Links
- Official Website (contains 100+ games including all 15+ Aldorlea Games released to date)
- Aldorlea Community (join it to receive help and info about the games)
- Aldorlea Facebook Page (become a member to get up-to-date news about us)
- Millennium Help Forum (tons of info to be found there for the aspiring adventurer)