Monster X Monster
Monster X Monster Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Monster X Monster game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Monster X Monster is a Rogue-like RPG Card game.
You team up 4 monsters to escape the castle defeating all the heroes.
The game is mainly inspired by Darkest Dungeon and Slay the spire.
And Core Fusion system is a idea pop up in my head many years ago, now I finally get chance to make it into a game.
Key Features(so far, will be more in the future)
- Randomly generated dungeons, items, enemies and loots.
- 50+ items.
- 20+ events.
- 15+ monsters.
- 10+ body slots.
- 100+ body parts.
- 100+ cards.
- 1 million+ different combination for you to create your own unique monster.
Music in Trailer: "Bust That Rhythm" by PHAT PLANET is licensed under a CC BY 3.0.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page