Nancy Drew®: Danger by Design
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: 1GHz CPU
- Memory: 128MB RAM
- Graphics: 32MB DirectX video card
- DirectX®: 9.0 or higher
- Hard Drive: 650MB of free space
- Sound: 16bit DirectX sound card
Nancy Drew: Danger by Design Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Nancy Drew®: Danger by Design game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Fashion designer Minette might be at the height of her career, but rumors have been flying about her bizarre behavior. Is this designer diva coming apart at the seams, or is someone keeping her spring collection unfashionably behind schedule? Its up to you, as Nancy Drew, to travel to Paris for an internship and sew up this case in style!
- Discover the inner workings of the fashion industry.
- Experience Parisian lifedining at a caf, translating French, and riding the Metro.
- Skin dive and snoop around the creepy catacombs.
- Haggle with merchants for souvenirs.
- Solve puzzles based on concocting parfaits, developing photos, and completing circuit boards.
- Erase mistakes by using the Second Chance feature.
About The Nancy Drew Adventure Series
The original #1 selling PC adventure series.
See a comparison of the Dossier and Adventure Series