Nancy Drew®: Labyrinth of Lies
- OS: Windows® Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.5 GHZ or greater Pentium 4 CPU or equivalent class
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible video card
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: 16 bit DirectX compatible sound card
Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Nancy Drew®: Labyrinth of Lies game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Thread Your Way Through a Maze of Deceit in this Epic Greek Drama!
A museum curator hires you to assist with the most anticipated event of the year, but artifacts from the exhibit are mysteriously disappearing. Are these mishaps connected to the amphitheaters upcoming performance? Or is an unseen villain pulling strings behind the scenes? Uncover the truth and recover the missing artifacts from the Labyrinth of Lies!
- Organize Greek Displays and Exhibits! Fill in for the museum curator and assemble exhibits before the grand opening
- Use Stagecraft Expertise to Survive Backstage! Sneak behind the curtains to explore the treacherous underworld stage sets
- Experience the World of Ancient Greece! Solve challenging puzzles based on actual Greek myths and artwork
- The Hardy Boys are On the Line! Use your in-game mobile phone to hear potentially lifesaving tips from Frank and Joe
- Select Difficulty Levels! Play at Amateur or Master Sleuth level and erase any mistakes without starting over