Nancy Drew®: The Creature of Kapu Cave
- OS: Window XP/Vista
- Processor: 1 GHz or greater Pentium or equivalent class CPU
- Memory: 128 MB of RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible video card
- DirectX: 8.0
- Hard Drive: 1 GB or more of hard drive space
- Sound: 16 bit DirectX compatible sound card
Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Nancy Drew®: The Creature of Kapu Cave game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Say Aloha to Trouble in Paradise! Working as a research assistant in Hawaii sounds like fun in the sun, but ther's big trouble brewing on the Big Island. Someone or something destroyed the environmental experiments in the forest around the Hilihili Research compound. Is it the mythical Kane Okala or unfriendly rivals? It's up to you, as Nancy Drew, with the help of the Hardy Boys, to uncover hidden secrets among the strange whispers that haunt the mountains and forests! Dare to Play!
- Play as Nancy Drew or Frank and Joe Hardy
- Design shell necklaces to trade for Big Island Bucks
- Program your GPS to navigate from beaches and forests to volcanoes
- Snorkel for shells and hooked on fishing
- Play Junior or Senior detective level
- Erase mistakes without starting over
About The Nancy Drew Adventure Series
The original #1 selling PC adventure series.
See a comparison of the Dossier and Adventure Series