Oblivious Garden ~Carmina Burana
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Oblivious Garden ~Carmina Burana is a Romance fantasy visual novel. Our protagonist Irell Reis was once a famous general who led thousands of soldiers to expand the land of the Magic Empire on Latoy. However the defeat in Garyalburg, Vaustiya three years ago cost him everything. Fortunately he was not executed, but he was stripped of his rank and forced to live life as a lowly peasant from then on.
Finally, the time has come for Irell to recover his honor and reputation. His uncle the Emperor of Celantu has summoned him. What task will the Emperor give to him? Will Irell Reis be able to succeed in his new mission? He may first need to learn how to get along with the princesses?
Long ago, people once called their land Latoy in awe.
Since ancient times, Latoy has referred to the vast paradise they called their home carried forward by one generation after another. By showing great admiration to various gods and to the motherland, people in Latoy lived in peace for thousands of years.
Now, however, humans have forgotten all of this.
After thousands of years, humans once living in Latoy are divided into the north and the south.
Celantu, the Magic Empire, occupies the southern part with abundant resources.
Vaustiya, the United Principality, occupies the cold northern part.
Though people on both sides were once brothers and sisters, they launched an endless and bloody war, killing anyone holding different flags with their swords and magical powers.
--This is an era when humans lose their admiration for gods and reverence to the land.
However, even in the turbulent time, there exists a care-free paradise like the one a thousand years ago.
This is a lavish palace built for the seven princesses. It is a birdcage glorified with the name garden.
And so, the story about love, hate, myth, and forgiveness begins...
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page