- OS: 7
- Storage: 100 MB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the PataNoir game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
"The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle."
PataNoir is a homage to the classic stories of hard-boiled private investigators with a knack for describing everything with complex similes and metaphors. In PataNoir, you solve problems by manipulating the hard-boiled metaphors used by the main character to make sense of the world in which he lives.
The game is an old-school text adventure, in which you type commands to perform actions.
- An interactive noir mystery to experience and solve
- Innovative interactive fiction gameplay in which the metaphors you live by become tools to solve the mystery
- Simulated book interface
- Atmospheric illustrations by Lauri Ahonen and Tom Siddell
- Original theme song by postmodern rock musician William Steffey