Paws: A Shelter 2 Game Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Paws: A Shelter 2 Game game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Dark and grime, twist through the vines
Slip through perils with finesse and toil
Be two for strength, be two of mind
Find the way home to familiar soil.
Paws is a tale of two halves and sees you traverse the dark and dank surroundings of an enchanted land as you try to fend off dangers, whilst overcoming the daunting sprawling landscape you encounter as you try to make your way home.
The game combines all the unique elements from the much loved Shelter series to present a lovingly crafted story about loss, friendship and a search for lost love.
- A gripping linear experience in a fantasy setting.
- For the first time ever in the Shelter world, you play as a young cub accompanied by a companion to help complete puzzles and overcome obstacles in the world.
- New game play features include the ability to follow tracks using your sense ability.
- A whole new corner of the world to explore with platforming game mechanics at its core.
- New original music from Retro Family.