Paws: A Shelter 2 Game
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Paws: A Shelter 2 Game Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Dark and grime, twist through the vines
Slip through perils with finesse and toil
Be two for strength, be two of mind
Find the way home to familiar soil.
Paws is a tale of two halves and sees you traverse the dark and dank surroundings of an enchanted land as you try to fend off dangers, whilst overcoming the daunting sprawling landscape you encounter as you try to make your way home.
The game combines all the unique elements from the much loved Shelter series to present a lovingly crafted story about loss, friendship and a search for lost love.
- A gripping linear experience in a fantasy setting.
- For the first time ever in the Shelter world, you play as a young cub accompanied by a companion to help complete puzzles and overcome obstacles in the world.
- New game play features include the ability to follow tracks using your sense ability.
- A whole new corner of the world to explore with platforming game mechanics at its core.
- New original music from Retro Family.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.